We hope that while you visit today (either here in the building or wherever you may be…) you will feel inspired to comment on how your reading of Jesus the Christ or The Book of Mormon has helped you to draw closer to Christ and prepare for greater temple blessings.
We hope you find joy in sharing together with the Women of Parleys Stake!
Ward Presidents and the Stake Relief Society Presidency will share posts and we hope that you will share kind and uplifting comments and questions. We will publish comments from members of the Stake - whether they reside here, (or their hearts reside here), are serving in the mission-field or are attending school away from home. (Please sign your comments with your full name so that we can get to know you, better. Thanks!)
Friday, March 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading Jesus the Christ has been a more powerful experience for me than I ever imagined. Each day I can't wait until the time comes for me to open this book and read about the Savior. The short time I spend reading has become my favorite part of each day. I discover a different angle of the Savior's life that I had never thought about and can ponder over it as I go to sleep. It has deepened my faith in the reality of HIs life and Mission, and most importantly, my relationship with the Savior has blossomed.
ReplyDeleteI love reading the Book of Mormon. It centers around Jesus Christ and teaches me of Him. The more I learn about our Savior, the more I try to follow His actions. I am so greatful for the Book of Mormon that gives me the opportunity to learn of him. How wonderful that we have scriptures to give us His word.
ReplyDelete