Chapters 27-28
Dear Sisters,
This time of year as we celebrate the birth of our Savior, I have chosen to focus on the section in Chapter 27 "Jesus and the Little Ones". I love how the event is referred to as one of 'surpassing sweetness'. I wish I could have been there!
As mothers brought their little children to be blessed, Jesus took the time to see all of them, regardless of status. "Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God." Taking the children one by one into His arms, He laid His hands upon them and blessed them, saying, "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein."
May we have the tenderness, love and patience that the Savior showed this Christmas season and always.
With love,
Liz
We hope you find joy in sharing together with the Women of Parleys Stake!
Ward Presidents and the Stake Relief Society Presidency will share posts and we hope that you will share kind and uplifting comments and questions. We will publish comments from members of the Stake - whether they reside here, (or their hearts reside here), are serving in the mission-field or are attending school away from home. (Please sign your comments with your full name so that we can get to know you, better. Thanks!)
Thank you, Liz. That is a wonderful reminder to be more Christ-like in my life. Merry Christmas to all.
ReplyDeleteKarri