We hope you find joy in sharing together with the Women of Parleys Stake!
Ward Presidents and the Stake Relief Society Presidency will share posts and we hope that you will share kind and uplifting comments and questions. We will publish comments from members of the Stake - whether they reside here, (or their hearts reside here), are serving in the mission-field or are attending school away from home. (Please sign your comments with your full name so that we can get to know you, better. Thanks!)
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Liz Niederhauser
What an exciting time for the women of Parley's Stake. I believe this assignment will bring us closer as women, friends, and sisters in the Gospel. Thank you to the Stake Relief Society for the time and effort you've put into creating this blog and the challenge of reading "Jesus the Christ" or the "Book of Mormon". I look forward to sharing my thoughts and insights and especially reading and learning from the other comments. This is something worthwhile and challenging. I intend to make it a priority in my life, and I hope others will feel the same. Good Luck everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment